The wait is over! The new Fisher & Paykel SleepStyle™ Auto CPAP machine is now available. This premium CPAP device offers all the bells and whistles for ultimate therapy (see features below). Fisher & Paykel has always been the industry leader when it comes to heated humidification and the ThermoSmart CPAP tubing promotes proper humidification throughout the tube. Studies have show that the use of heated humidity can actually reduce the needed PAP pressure. Why is this important? Many first time CPAP users complain that a higher pressure makes CPAP less tolerable and thus many new users will discontinue therapy as a result. Another factor in achieving CPAP compliance is the comfort of the mask interface. Fisher & Paykel offers lightweight comfortable models in all mask category classifications. You can select a FitPack kit (includes all cushion sizes) to help you get the most out of your CPAP therapy.
Features of the F&P SleepStyle™ Auto CPAP Machine
•World-class obstructive sleep apnea treatment with Fisher & Paykel auto-adjusting pressure algorithm
•Comprehensive range of comfort options – ThermoSmart™ humidification, SensAwake™ and expiratory relief
•A new lightweight ThermoSmart AirSpiral™ breathing tube*
•Simple to set up and start
•The only CPAP with the American Arthritis Foundation’s Ease of Use Commendation
•Easy-access water chamber for easy cleaning and filling
•Quiet performance and a fully integrated humidifier
•Instant access to your sleep data
•Your progress can be tracked online using the SleepStyle App and Web**
•Compact carry-bag to take your F&P SleepStyle device and mask with you when on the go
•Works in harmony with Fisher & Paykel high-performance CPAP masks including the Simplus™, Brevida™, and Eson™ 2.*
•20% lighter than the previous F&P ThermoSmart tube. ** Not available in all countries.
Product Skus: SPSABU
- MANUFACTURERFisher & Paykel
- IN THE PACKAGESleepStyle Auto CPAP Machine with ThermoSmart Heated Humidifier, Carrying Case, 2 Filters, ThermoSmart AirSpiral Heated Breathing Tube, Humidifier Chamber, Power Cord, InfoUSB SmartStick, User Manual, 2-Year Manufacturer's Warranty. Select additional options and accessories in your shopping cart.
- PART NUMBER(S)SPSABU (SleepStyle Auto), SPSAAU (SleepStyle Auto with Modem)
- HCPCS CODEE0601
- GTIN / UPC CODE
- WARRANTY2 Years
Warranty Notes: Warranty applies to primary item. Accessory and parts warranties may vary. Review manufacturer's documentation for full details.
- INTENDED USEThe device is intended to treat Obstructive Sleep Apnea (OSA) by delivering a flow of continuous positive airway pressure (CPAP) at a level prescribed by the physician to splint open the airway and prevent airway collapse.
- PRESCRIPTION ITEMPrescription required for the purchase of this item.
- COUNTRYNew Zealand (Typical Origin)
- AVAILABLE COLOR(S)Black
- SIZE (APPROX)5.7 x 7.0 x 7.2 Inches
- WEIGHT (APPROX)3.7 Lbs
- THERAPY MODESCPAP, Auto-CPAP (APAP)
- PRESSURE RANGE4-20 CM H2O
- RAMPFixed 20 Minute Duration with SensAwake
- RAMP STARTCPAP Mode = 4 CM H2O or 1/3 of Prescribed Pressure (Whichever is Greater); Auto-CPAP Mode = Minimum Pressure
- SOUND LEVELS28 dBA
- ALTITUDE ADJUSTMENTAutomatic Up To 9000 Feet
- LEAK COMPENSTATIONAutomatic
- COMFORT TECHNOLOGYSensAwake, Expiratory Relief (Settings = 1 Minimum, 2 Moderate, 3 Maximum)
- RAINOUT REDUCTIONOptional ThermoSmart Heated Tubing
- FILTERSDisposable (Ultra Fine)
- MASKSCompatible with all CPAP & BiLevel Masks.
- TUBINGCompatible with all Standard, Standard Performance and SleepStyle TheromSmart Heated Tubing.
- HUMIDIFIERSBuilt-in ThermoSmart Heated Humidifier
- SUPPLEMENTAL OXYGENNOT Compatible with Supplemental Oxygen
THERAPY DATA & COMPLIANCE
- DATA STORAGEOnboard, InfoUSB SmartStick
- DATA INCLUDEDThe InfoUSB will store up to 5 years of summary efficacy data, 365 days of detailed efficacy data, and 140 hours of high-resolution pressure, leak and flow data. Without an InfoUSB, the device’s internal memory is capable of storing up to 1 year of summary efficacy data, 30 days of detailed efficacy data, and 20 hours of high-resolution pressure, leak, and flow data.
- DATA VIEWINGSleepSmart App (IOS & Android), F&P SleepStyle Website, On Screen, or via InfoSmart Software (For Healthcare Professionals))
- CHAMBER CAPACITY380 mL to Maximum Fill Line
- HUMIDIFIER CHAMBERSLong Life Dishwasher Safe
- HUMIDIFIER CPAP COMPATIBLEBuilt-in ThermoSmart Heated Humidifier
- HUMIDIFIER NOTESThe SleepStyle device may be operated with an empty humidifier chamber as long as the humidity level is set to 0 Off.
- HUMIDIFIER POWERNA (Built in to CPAP Device)
- HUMIDIFIER SETTINGS0 Off to 7 Maximum
- AC (WALL) POWER100-115 VAC, 50-60 Hz, 1.2 A
- AC POWER SUPPLYNo, Slimline Power Cord Only
- AC POWER CORD LENGTH8 Feet (Approx)
- POWER CONSUMPTION39 Watts Typical, 76 Watts Peak
- DC (MOBILE) POWERNo, Use Power Inverter
- BATTERY POWEROptional External Accessory
There are no reviews for this product.
Write your own review: