Manufacturer: Arden Innovations
Content of Package: Hose lift, fabric bag, instructions, mask hook
Description: This hose lift was designed to enhance comfort during sleep, weighing under a pound for easy assembly and travel. Simply anchor it under your mattress to allow it to hold up your tubing, preventing any uncomfortable tubing movement while you sleep. This hose lift helps to accommodate any sleeping position. By breaking down its tall frame, you can easily fit this lift into the included 6” by 8” travel bag, allowing your therapy to travel wherever you do. The included mask hook allows you to hang your mask during breaks from therapy, keeping everything clean and organized.
Brochure (PDF Version)
Product Skus: CPAPHLv5.5
- strung and ordered together: segmented tubular base with integral tubular mast having top loop for suspending cpap hose. new v5: one piece integral segmented assembly practically self erects.
- plastic hook, mounted upon mast, for mask storage.
- pictorial instruction card.
- fabric travel bag, with drawstring closure and barcode tag.
- new and enhanced with HLv5: 18% larger base, 11% taller, 16% lighter, 29% more compact, barcodes, redesigned molded fiberglass deep socket mast connection, and added mast to base cord lock feature.
- rectangular, molded fiberglass and anodized aluminum tubular segments; size: 6.3” x 7.5” x 3/8” (16 x 19 x .95 cm), all black. product label with manufacturing data affixed to base. base inserts under, and is held by the weight of: any mattress system, or other weighting object. new v5 base: 18% larger; redesigned molded fiberglass deep socket mast connection, and added mast to base cord lock feature.
- anodized (blue) aluminum tubular segments, having machined anodized (clear) aluminum end fitting connections which insert into adjacent segments; an upper segment with 45 degree bend to achieve reach; all segments held in order and erection sequence by an interior tensioned shock cord; tubing diameter: O.D. 3/8” (9.5 mm); I.D. 5/16” (8 mm).
- loop at uppermost end of mast: formed from same shock cord within tubular segments, black cord approximately 1/8” (3 mm) in diameter; a black plastic “curly cord” applied onto the cord loop acting as a roller for the cpap hose to move more freely, as cpap hose is held suspended above the patient in bed.
- mast to base connection: molded fiberglass deep socket base segment receiving lowest mast segment; mast assembly shock cord knotted beneath female socket of base segment, attaching mast to base in one integral assembly.
There are no reviews for this product.
Write your own review: