The AirSense 10 AutoSet is a premium auto-adjusting pressure therapy device with an integrated humidifier, wireless communications and advanced event detection (which includes central sleep apnea and Cheyne-Stokes respiration detection).
The AirSense 10 AutoSet differentiates between obstructive and central apneas and can also detect Cheyne-Stokes respiration, so you can be confident that your patients are always receiving appropriate therapy and pressure.
- Using AirView™, ResMed’s cloud-based patient management system, you can access nightly therapy data, troubleshoot remotely (using the remote assist feature) and change device settings remotely.
- The user-friendly controls, intuitive interface and color LCD screen make it simple to navigate menus and customize comfort settings.
- AutoRamp™ with sleep onset detection works by delivering a low pressure to help patients fall asleep with ease. Once it detects they’re asleep, it comfortably ramps up the pressure to ensure the prescribed level is delivered the moment they need it.
- The quiet Easy-Breathe motor makes for a peaceful environment for the patient and their bed partner.
- Built-in ambient light sensor adjusts the brightness of the screen based on the light in the room and turns off automatically.
- Pulse oximetry monitoring is available.
- Integrated humidification simplifies setting up the device and makes therapy easier for your patients.
- Expiratory pressure relief (EPR™) maintains the optimal treatment for the patient during inhalation and reduces pressure during exhalation.
Product Skus: 37207, 37208
This machine works great. It is so nice after using an old Resmed machine. Your price was the best out there! Thanks for the great service!
- Rick G. -GA
Submitted on July 9, 2015
Write your own review: